My new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe for bakery large style cookies :)
They are packed with chocolate chips and they are super thick and soft!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (I didn't melt)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (I used Splenda)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
You will get almost 2 dozen from this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper. (I used parchment paper)
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. (I didn't sift)
- In a medium bowl, (I used my Kitchen Aid) cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. (use the spoon, dough is super thick, my spatchula handle BROKE!) Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely (15 minuntes only)
This recipe was found at:
all pink text is my modifications :)