I came across a really simple one bake dish that I just had to share.
|*Obviously pic taken pre-cooked. Arrange your ingredients as shown.|
- Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Green Beans
- Red Potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray oven safe dish with fat free cooking spray, I used a 9 x 13 Pyrex.
- Arrange chicken, washed green beans, and red potatoes as shown in pic above.
- Cover all ingredients with dressing, I used about a half a bottle.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
So easy to make and easy to clean up! Healthy too :)
There is a recipe on Pinterest that is similar, but is less healthy. It used melted butter and canned beans. Fresh is always better and the butter isn't necessary with the dressing!