I saw this recipe for fat free fudge pops on Pinterest and just had to try them! Only 3 ingredients and best of all....
- 1 box Chocolate Sugar Free Pudding Mix (Jello Brand)
- 1 1/2 cups of Fat Free Milk
- 2 cups Fat Free Whipped Topping, which is about 1/2 of a standard container (Cool Whip)
- Mix pudding mix and milk together with whisk until well blended.
- Add whipped topping and stir until combined.
- Fill into Popsicle molds or into paper Dixie cups (3oz) using a plastic knife as a Popsicle stick.
- Place in freezer for a few hours or until hard/frozen.
They tasted better than I thought! I was so happy with this easy and healthy recipe!