|The final product|
Anyone who knows me (or at least follows me on Instagram or Facebook) knows that I just LOVE my dog Sadie. At Christmas last year I made a paw print ornament using an inexpensive kit, but I wanted to have something in my décor from Sadie that was visible year round...so I came up with this simple project.
From start to finish this took only about 10 minutes and was able to use materials I already had at my house :)
What you need:
- a dog, preferably a calm one
- ink pad
- picture frame
- bowl of water
- paper towels
- Lay large piece of paper down on ground.
- Get your dog to give paw and press it on the ink pad.
- Press dogs paw on the paper. This make several tries, depending how your dog cooperates (as you can see from the picture it took 4 tries with Sadie).
- Immediately wash dogs paw by dipping in bowl of water and then drying with paper towel, this will prevent your dog from tracking the ink throughout your house!
- Cut out desired paw print to frame size. I wrote Sadie's name with a sharpie, but you could do a number of different things :)
|The artist herself|
|Artwork on display :)|