The people I gave these to all agreed they are so yummy!
My neighbor described them as "little balls of cake in your mouth!" They not only taste like cake batter, they smell just like it too :)
Note: these are in no way shape or form healthy!
|they are cute too :)|
They are fairly easy, the dough is really thick and requires a Kitchen Aid mixer for sure. I copied the recipe from a blog (Chef in Training Blog) and as always my modifications are in pink!
- 1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (I left out the brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix (Jello Brand)
- 3/4 cup yellow cake mix (I used the whole box!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla (I did 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and cake mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Mix in sprinkles.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet (I just used cooking spray)
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes (11 minutes is plenty)