I saw this recipe on local food show that airs in DC. I decided to try to make it at home and it turned out great. Very easy and only 3 ingredients!
You will need:
- White grapes (seedless)
- White Chocolate
- Confectioners (powder) sugar
- Wash grapes in cold water and place in large mixing bowl. Make sure all the grapes are dry.
- Place white chocolate into microwave safe bowl and melt- takes about 1 to 1 1/2 minute to melt.
- Mix chocolate to well mixed.
- Pour melted chocolate over grapes and coat all grapes using a spatula, careful not to crush grapes.
- Lastly coat grapes with power sugar by sprinkling over bowl and over the grapes. Using your wrist,shake the bowl and then with your hand roll the grapes around the bowl until they are all covered with the sugar.
Very easy and very tasty. The sweet and dryness of the sugar with the cool grapes- makes this a great snack :)